users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: install web service war file in an ordinary tomcat 4.x

From: Pedro Salazar <pedro-b-salazar_at_PTINOVACAO.PT>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 15:48:12 +0100

Sjaak,

you shouldn't forget that it's not enough put only the war file in the
webapps directory! Doing that, it implies a restart of tomcat (is there
any tool to install it at runtime a war file to server besides the ant
install task process?). The packages files specific for web services
must be added to common/lib directory. For example, a jaxrpc requires
the jaxrpc-api.jar and I don't know what files more.

This is what I would like to know.

Thanks,
Pedro Salazar.