users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: JAX-RPC for third-party service

From: Anne Thomas Manes <anne_at_MANES.NET>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:44:30 -0400

Systinet offers OEM licenses, too. It's obviously more expensive than Axis,
but the license fees are pretty reasonable. WASP advantages: performance,
scalability, management, and security. Also, WASP offers much more seamless
interoperability with .NET than Axis does, particularly when dealing with
complex types. The Axis collection mappings aren't compatible with .NET
collections.

Best regards,
Anne