users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Licencing,Interaction Modes,Data Types

From: Sudeep Chandran <novicedeveloper_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:42:58 +0000

On Another Note..

If I Need to provide my own implementation for JAX-RPC
should I look into JavaDocs.

Am asking this because I presume that javadocs is generated from
Suns RI which wouldnt have passed the TCK and may not be Bug Free
.

How does JAX-RPC generate serializers/deserialzers for
Java Beans. I suppose you are using Reflection.
Wouldnt that mandate a explicit public no argument constructor for
the class ?
Am asking this bcos I have some classes that have getters and
setters and does have a couple of public constructors but DOESNT
have the default public no arg constructor .

Tnx
Sudeep

On Fri, 17 May 2002 Arun Gupta wrote :
>Hi Sudeep,
>
>JAX-RPC 1.0 does not support aysnchronous notification. You need
>to use
>JAXM for that purpose.
>
>Thanks for your interest in JAX-RPC.
>
>Regards,
>-Arun
>
>Sudeep Chandran wrote:
>
>>Thanks Arun !
>>
>>Am stuck with this.
>>
>>I went thru the WSDL Spec...It says

>>WSDL has four transmission primitives that an endpoint can
>>support:
>>
>> 1 One-way. The endpoint receives a message.
>> 2 Request-response. The endpoint receives a message,
>>and sends a correlated message.
>> 3 Solicit-response. The endpoint sends a message,
>>and receives a correlated message.
>> 4 Notification. The endpoint sends a message.
>>
>>As You have previously replied JAX-RPC supports first two .
>>
>>I have a scenario where in I need to send asynchronous
>>notifications to the server
>>ie (4) . How do I do that? Do I need to use JAXM ?
>>
>>Thanx and Regards
>>-Sudeep Chandran
>>

>--
>There is only one me, I must live myself!
>There is only one today, I must live itself!
>http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html

Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs