users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: xrpcc: WSDL to Java is not working

From: Richard Monson-Haefel <Richard_at_Monson-Haefel.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:00:56 -0500

Thanks! That did it. I'm amazed at how many typos the WSDL 1.1 Specification
has. The XMLSchema namespace aside, there are numerous errors in every
example, which makes those examples invalid. Anyway, using the 2001
namespace for XMLSchema did that trick (along with fixing a lot of other
errors).

Richard
--
Richard Monson-Haefel
Author of J2EE Web Services (Addison-Wesley 2003)