users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Context in webservices

From: Szakács Botond <uncas_at_INF.ELTE.HU>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 19:34:44 +0200

Thanks, thats working.

Another question would be, how can I deploy different webservices in the
same web application? I managed to access the ServletContext, but the
different webservices use different ServletContexts. I know that the
ServletContexts are different for the individual web applications, so I
figured out, that the solution would be to deploy my webservices in the
same web application.

Regards, Botond.