users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Internal message handlers

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 16:47:20 -0800

Hi Pratbiha,

What do you exactly mean by all messages ?

Messages are defined within a port and ports in turn are defined within
a service. By associating <handlerChains> within a service, you are
registering handlers for all your messages.

Regards,
-Arun

Pratibha Gupta wrote:

> You have described on the mailing list how to define handlers for a
> particular service. Suppose I wanted to write global handler
> chains i.e. handlers that would process all messages irrespective of the service they were intended for (in addition to the service's own
> handlers). I think the spec calls them "internal handlers". How and where do I define these handler chains?
>
> Thanks,
> Pratibha

There is only one me, I must live myself!
There is only one today, I must live itself!
http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html