users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: WSDL2RMI ??? same error here too!!!

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 12:08:07 -0800

Hi Dilip,

The messages shown during starting up of Tomcat container have been
cleaned for EA2. And thus you will not see INFO messages during Tomcat
startup.

Were you able to startup the Tomcat server with EA2 ?

-Arun

Dilip Easwaran wrote:

> hi!!!
>
> i am getting the same error as well
> i recently downloaded the EA2.I have uninstalled EA1.I remember when i was working with EA1,when tomcat was started,i used to get these messages in the console:
>
> Starting service Internal Services
> Java Web Services Developer Pack/1.0-ea1
> Starting service Web Services Pack
> Java Web Services Developer Pack/1.0-ea1
> INFO - Init
> INFO - Init
> 1773 [HostConfig[jwsdp-services]] INFO Provider.SOAPServlet - Init
> INFO - Init
> 2324 [HostConfig[jwsdp-services]] INFO Provider.AdminServlet - Init
>
> also when i started tomcat for the first time in EA1 ,it gave messages relating to some directories it created.
>
> i dont get these messages (starting from INFO) when i start tomcat using EA2.
>
> i installed EA1 again and started tomcat.it works fine.
>
> what should i do to get my tomcat working in EA2
>
> pl help
>
> dilip

There is only one me, I must live myself!
There is only one today, I must live itself!
http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html