users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: want to expose some methodes of JAX-RPC on J2EE

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:26:13 -0800

Hi Dharmendra,

You should consider asking this question in J2EE-INTEREST alias or
searching your answer on http://archives.java.sun.com/j2ee-interest.html.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
-Arun

Dharmendra Sankhla wrote:

> Hi Arun,
>
> thanks a lot . now problem is resolved.
>
> it was problem of that endpoint that i was giving wrong.
>
> now it is working fine. thanks once again.
>
> there is on more question about j2ee arun.
>
> is it possible that we have our client on a different machine.
> and we want to access our bean without using RUNCLIENT.
>
> what i have dont is i have my java client on a different machine
> i have copied that .ear file and .jar file on client machine
> and on that machine i have setup some enviornment variables
> set APPCPATH=AppClient.jar
> and -Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost=<remote-host>
>
> and right now i m running my client using runclient
> but it is not working.
>
> will it possible to run a client on different machine which is not having j2ee.
>
> thankx in advance.
>
> Regards
> Dharmendra

There is only one me, I must live myself!
There is only one today, I must live itself!
http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html