users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Dynamic Invocation Interface

From: Su Zhang <su_ba_ru_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 06:58:07 -0700

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your time.

If I did exactly as shown in the tutorial, it works well.

However, after I changed:
Call call = service.createCall();
call.setPortTypeName( servicePort ); // servicePort = new QName( "VoteIF" );
call.setOperationName( "addVote" );
to:
Call call = service.createCall( servicePort, "addVote" );

I got an exception:
Error occurred: service: QName(VoteService) does not contain port: QName(VoteIF)

By the way, call properties are set as shown in the tutorial.

Thanks again,
Su