dev@jax-rpc.java.net

Dynamic proxy

From: haidyihab <haidi_hamed_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 00:17:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,
i have many web services each one represent reports in mainframe and i have
xml file in my portlet application ,which have all the information about the
web services what i need to do make dynamic proxy to call the web services
and incase of create new webservice i need just to add the information about
the new web service in the xml file with out the need to edit my java
code.now im using jax-rpc to create dynamic proxy but i'm still need to
edit one class. please help