users@javaserverfaces.java.net

RE: How do I use JSF with JAAS or what is the standard security approach for JSF?

From: Jesse Alexander (KSFH 336) <"Jesse>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:04:57 +0200

Hi

even though I have not tried it myself, I always good things about
ACEGI.
Acegi is a part of Spring Framework and seems to integrate well into
JSF.
You might want to do some searching for that combination... just enter
"JSF Acegi" (excluding the ") into your favourite search-engine...

good luck
Alexander

btw: more user jsf traffic can be found on the JSF-forum
(<http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jspa?forumID=427>) at Sun or the ##jsf
irc-channel