users@javaserverfaces.java.net

Which IDE is best for JSF

From: DanglingChap <blackishbubble_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 03:58:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I need to make up an already created project of ASP.NET in JSF. The earlier
project was already at some stage so i have to take this new implementation
to that point a.s.a.p. Besides all that configuration stuff and other
things. I need to have some really cool JSF IDE which support visual design
(drag and drop).

Right now the only choice i have is Java Studio Creator, but don't know why
i am not feeling comfortable with this decision. Is there any other Good IDE
or plugins for ECLIPSE or MyEclipse?

I may be looking forward for MyFaces, facelets implementation as well but it
will be in later stages. Suggest me some good IDE.

Again, I need some IDE with DRAG AND DROP support at PAGE LEVEL.