users@javaserverfaces.java.net

[Help]: JSF - Spring - netbeans

From: DanglingChap <blackishbubble_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 04:53:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am using Netbeans 5.5.1 + visual web pack. I have tried on a sample
application creating a web page with JSF. It was quite handy with all those
graphical drag and drop support. (sessionbeans, requestbeans,
applicationbeans).

Now, For the architecture of our application we are using Hibernate at DB
level, Spring at middle layer and JSF and UI end. Now I am unable to get how
will i bind the values that are coming from UI (JSF) in the controllers of
Spring for further use. Will i have to do some thing sessionbean or
something else.