users@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: X-SPF-None RE: Which IDE is best for JSF

From: Francisco José Fuentes <franciscoj.fuentes.ext_at_juntadeandalucia.es>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:13:03 +0200

We worked on JDeveloper, but right now we have finished a evaluation and
de Exadel Studio fits our needs. You can get the Red Hat Developer
Studio Beta 1 or the former Exadel Studio (first one works over Eclipse
3.3, the second with eclipse 3.2). Visit www.jboss.org or www.exadel.com.
Another issue is the server on which you deploy the application, just
because if you want debug it (sure you want it), you must find the right
ide which integrates best with your app-server (f. ex, a full blown of
features using Sun App Server, not just only Tomcat, maybe only be get
with the Sun-NetBeans tools and, of course, OC4j is a little nightmare
when you reach the debug phase.