dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Mojarra 2.3.0 Milestone 5 release?

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 21:45:43 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 7:01 PM, Lenny Primak <lprimak_at_hope.nyc.ny.us> wrote:

> I have submitted multiple patches for Mojarra in the past that were
> accepted.
> I have signed oracle OCA a while ago and am “on the list”:
> http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html

Okay great, then that should cover it.

The email to issues_at_mojarra.java.net was rejected by the list server.

That's the wrong list ;) It should be issues_at_javaserverfaces.java.net

But as the OCA has been signed the issues@ route is not really necessary.

As far as testing, the code involved isn’t tested by an existing test suite,
> and unfortunately, will require more extensive refactoring to write a new
> test.

I know, I had the same issue in the past a few times. A 5 minute patch, and
then a few days for a test.

For better or worse, there must be a test of some sort. (I'm not the
project leader, and it's not my rule, but just mentioning the requirement).
I'll take a look too to see how this can best be tested.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms