dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Imported select JSF 1.x code lines to git

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 15:00:36 -0800

Hello Folks,

I have imported the following JSF 1.x code lines to our git repo, from
CVS.

JSF_1_1_ROLLING
JSF_1_2_13_B01
JSF_1_2_15_B02
JSF_1_2X_ROLLING

Before committing, I verified I was able to build all of these save
JSF_1_1_ROLLING. It had some build dependencies on Tomcat 5.5, so I
didn't bother.

I did not preserve the history. If we need to do history
investigations, the CVS repository for JSF 1.2 is still available at

CVSROOT :ext:<USERNAME>@java.net/cvs/javaserverfaces-sources~cvs-repository

and Manfred has also saved it aside as a tarball.

Thanks,

P.S. I realize the irony here. At the Orlando JUG meeting last week I
promised I would clean up our branch story, and now I am making it
worse. Fact is, I need to enable collaboration on the JSF 1.2 code and
that means git.