dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Zhijun: Mojarra 2.3 AdminGUIIT test reemove _at_Ignore

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:02:52 -0700

AT> Hi,
AT> On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 8:15 PM, Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com> wrote:
AT> Let's see how to best proceed from here.
>>
>> I've reverted 4029 and re-opened it, re-enabling some semblance of
>> AdminGUIIT as well.

AT> Would it perhaps not be better to see if the admin console can be
AT> fixed instead?

I'm sorry but I'm not able to entertain that presently.

AT> In this case the bug allows for an implicit object to be overridden in
AT> some cases. If I'm not mistaken this is not allowed by the spec, is
AT> it?

I would need more context to make a ruling and right now I'm in
close-down mode to try to get an RI out for our EDR, even though it's
not required by JCP rules. If you feel strongly about this one, it's
probably going to have to be fixed with one of those odious context-params.

Ed