dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Code Review Request: (JAVASERVERFACES-3593) Navigation from method-call-node to method-call-node does not work

From: zhijun Ren <ren.zhijun_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:50:51 +0800

Hi Ed and Manfred,

I have committed the code, I need note something here to avoid surprising:

1. For the fixing code in class NavigationHandlerImpl, I only keep the
code that handle case that start from method call node and removed the
code that handles the case start from switch node due to it fails the
cases which starting from switch node both legacy and newly-added;

2. I have do the Hudson testing against weblogic and the failed tests are:
/./javaee6web/flowTraversalCombinations/target/failsafe-reports/com.sun.faces.test.javaee6web.flowtraversalcombinations.ReturnNaviToOtherNodesIT.txt:Tests
run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.263 sec <<<
FAILURE! - in
com.sun.faces.test.javaee6web.flowtraversalcombinations.ReturnNaviToOtherNodesIT
./javaee6web/flowTraversalCombinations/target/failsafe-reports/com.sun.faces.test.javaee6web.flowtraversalcombinations.SwitchNaviToOtherNodesIT.txt:Tests
run: 5, Failures: 4, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.167 sec <<<
FAILURE! - in
com.sun.faces.test.javaee6web.flowtraversalcombinations.SwitchNaviToOtherNodesIT
./javaee7/cdiBeanValidator/target/failsafe-reports/com.sun.faces.test.javaee7.cdibeanvalidator.Issue3014IT.txt:Tests
run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.179 sec <<<
FAILURE! - in com.sun.faces.test.javaee7.cdibeanvalidator.Issue3014IT
/
3. I have do the Hudson testing against glassfish and the failed tests are:
/./javaee6web/flowTraversalCombinations/target/failsafe-reports/com.sun.faces.test.javaee6web.flowtraversalcombinations.ReturnNaviToOtherNodesIT.txt:Tests
run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.231 sec <<<
FAILURE! - in
com.sun.faces.test.javaee6web.flowtraversalcombinations.ReturnNaviToOtherNodesIT
./javaee6web/flowTraversalCombinations/target/failsafe-reports/com.sun.faces.test.javaee6web.flowtraversalcombinations.SwitchNaviToOtherNodesIT.txt:Tests
run: 5, Failures: 4, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.166 sec <<<
FAILURE! - in
com.sun.faces.test.javaee6web.flowtraversalcombinations.SwitchNaviToOtherNodesIT/

4. Cause I didn't find failed test cases starting from method call node,
so I set the bug #3593 as resolved;

5. I filed jira bugs for the failed Tests:
JAVASERVERFACES-3694
<https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-3694>: for
com.sun.faces.test.javaee6web.flowtraversalcombinations.ReturnNaviToOtherNodesIT.testReturnNaviToFlowCallNode
JAVASERVERFACES-3695
<https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-3695>: for tests in
com.sun.faces.test.javaee6web.flowtraversalcombinations.SwitchNaviToOtherNodesIT.txt/

/6. about com.sun.faces.test.javaee7.cdibeanvalidator.Issue3014IT.txt
for Weblogic, I will observe the result in Hudson today, if still
failed, I will file a bug also.

BR,
Zhijun