dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

call for review for JAVASERVERFACES-3368 on solution and folder structure

From: zhijun Ren <ren.zhijun_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:46:49 +0800

Hi Ed and Manfred,

I just completed to develop a first version of the plugin for generating
the html components, please help to review mainly from the perspective
of solution and folder structure to ensure my direction is correct. I
still need to refine it, e.g., parameterize the target folder etc.

Attach the change bundle and new files here for your reference.

It works fine in the testing by the command "mvn compogen:CompoGen" on
the following maven project: ( Q: do I also need to commit a test
project for this plugin? )

/<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<groupId>com.ren.app</groupId>
<artifactId>test-plugin</artifactId>
<packaging>war</packaging>
<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<name>test-plugin Maven Webapp</name>
<url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>junit</groupId>
<artifactId>junit</artifactId>
<version>3.8.1</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
<build>
<finalName>test-plugin</finalName>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>com.sun.faces.build.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>compogen-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.2.8-SNAPSHOT</version>
<configuration>
<jsfBuildHome>/Users/zhijun/mojarra/MOJARRA_2_2X_ROLLING</jsfBuildHome>
</configuration>
<executions>
<execution>
<phase>compile</phase>