dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: call for review for JAVASERVERFACES-3368 on solution and folder structure

From: manfred riem <manfred.riem_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:00:32 -0500

Hi Zhijun,

Great first cut! Let me add some extra notes so you are aware what we
need in the end.

1. The plugin needs to be self contained (copy the code from jsf-tools
that is needed for this).
2. The plugin source code needs to live in com.sun.faces.maven.plugins.XXXX
3. The plugin needs to be automatically run in the generate-sources phase
4. The plugin will need to be put into the $WORKSPACE/maven/plugins/XXXX
directory (where $WORKSPACE is the directory where you have the Mojarra
source code checked out).

Thanks!
Manfred