dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: is partial page rendering via jsf2/templating/ajax possible

From: Jason Lee <jason_at_steeplesoft.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:16:56 -0500

Hi, Robert. I cobbled something like this together for the PaaS Console
that we used in a demo at OOW. I don't have time right now to explain
exactly what we did, but the source might help:

https://svn.java.net/svn/glassfish~svn/trunk/main/appserver/paas/console/webapp

Specifically, if I recall correctly, Console.Ajax in
src/main/webapp/resources/glassfish/js/console.js is probably what you
want to look at.

I think we eventually ended up not using the ajax navigation, but the
plumbing is still all there.