dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Need Help !

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:00:49 -0500

Hello Vinodh,

It sounds like perhaps the backing bean for your DataTable should be in view
scope, not session scope. Just make sure you don't use component bindings
with view scope (there is an open issue for that combination).
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3
* Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE newscast:
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/roller/editorsdesk/category/JSF+and+Java+EE+Newscast
* Keep up with the aftermath of the Oracle/Sun merger:
http://www.mergerspeak.com