dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: HEADS UP: Source Tree Reorg

From: Jason Lee <jason_at_steeplesoft.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:11:08 -0500

With Ryan's permission, I just committed the changes to the jsf-api
tree that I made over the weekend. There shouldn't be any changes
required to build. IDEs may need updating, and I have some fixes to
verify WRT to the maven ant tasks in common/, but everything else
should be fine. Please reply here if you have any issues.

Probably let that rest a bit before we try another, just to make sure
we don't confuse the environment should issues be found.