dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: [mojarra-trunk] Resource loading

From: Michael Kurz <michi.kurz_at_gmx.at>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:00:49 +0200

Hi,

I got your point (and that is exactly what I wanted to try), but I'm not
sure how this can be accomplished. Let's assume this three resources in
the jar supplied library 'images':

/META-INF/resources/images/img1.png
/META-INF/resources/images/img2.png
/META-INF/resources/images/img3.png

When I want to overwrite one of those images I have to create a resource
like this:

/resources/images/img2.png/2_0.png

But with this and the current implementation I have also created a new
library and the jar supplied library won't be used any longer. At least
when I include the images using a library:

<h:graphicImage name="img1.png" library="images"/> (not working)
<h:graphicImage name="test/test1.png"/> (working)

Or did I get something wrong?

Michael