dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

GAP Reminder: Submit those bugs!

From: Ryan Lubke <Ryan.Lubke_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:46:43 -0700

All,

Filing good bug reports is not always easy. So, as part of the GAP [1],
we encourage users and developers to file bug reports to help enhance GlassFish
and all of its sub-projects (this of course includes Mojarra).
We do not require patches to be provided. Steps to reproduce and
maybe a testcase are sufficient to compete (good patches are always
welcome though).

If you've filed bugs in the past, please consider submitting it/them as
well as filing more. It's as easy as sending an email to
gap-submissions_at_glassfish.dev.java.net with a link to the bug report.

If you're a GlassFish module owner or developer and know of people
who deserve an award for their past contribution (I'm sure you all know
of a bug or two that you're fixed thanks to a good report) please have
them submit their contribution.

Sun employees don't qualify. However, Sun Campus Ambassadors may
qualify [2].

A total of $50K awards to be split across reports.

The GAP ends on June 30th</b>. So, send in your entries today!

Thanks,
-rl

[1]: http://glassfish.org/GAP
[2]: http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/gap_submissions_update