dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: [ANNOUNCE] 1.2_09 BETA1 is available

From: Jason Lee <jason_at_steeplesoft.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 16:10:48 -0500

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Ryan Lubke <Ryan.Lubke_at_sun.com> wrote:

> Mojarra 1.2_09 BETA1 is now available [1]. For the maven users out
> there, the 1.2_09-BETA1 should
> grab the release for you.

Great news, and great work Ryan and the rest of the team (yes, that includes
me, but my contribution this time around was pretty paltry, so I don't count
:).

In case you don't read the release notes, the coolest thing in this release
is the introduction of Groovy support. For more information, you can read
about it on Ryan's blog here:
http://blogs.sun.com/rlubke/entry/groovy_mojarra

That's all new code, so we could use people hammering at that before the
final stamp is put on this release. Note also, that this is the
implementation of the MR2 version of the spec, for those that are following
that.

Lots of good bug fixes, etc. in there. This should be a great release.

--
Jason Lee, SCJP
Software Architect -- Objectstream, Inc.