dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: [240-Megalisteners] Naming

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 11:41:57 -0700

Hi Gurkan,

Yes, I think these are useful (as well as command/action, and many
others). However, these are instances of the "categories" of events
Kito is trying to name. These are not categories in themselves. I'll
make sure the events you've described below are considered when we
discuss the specific events which should exist in 2.0.

Thanks!

Ken