dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

RE: Re: Redirect Params

From: Ed Burns <ed.burns_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:43:11 -0700

>> I view jsf-extensions as the sandbox project, but I'm open to
SS> discussion
>> on having a really light-weight sandbox project within the jsf-impl
SS> code
>> base.
>>
>> Ryan and Stan, why do you not think jsf-extensions is a good place for
>> this?

SS> I didn't know that the jsf-extensions project even existed until a few
SS> hours ago. What does it currently consist of?

run-time

  avatar - The Avatar AJAX concept

  flash - an ELResolver that exposes a RubyOnRails style Flash feature
  for JSF.

test-time

  A generalization of Sun's JSF Impl test harness, built on top of
  Cactus and HtmlUnit.

design-time

  A place-holder for a generalization of the tag lib and tag handler
  generation mechanism.

I recommend you add a "navigation" sub module to the run-time module.

Ed