dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Module for JSF value-adds

From: Ed Burns <ed.burns_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:22:10 -0700

EB> Hello,
EB> The JSF team has a few value-add modules related to developing JSF
EB> technologies that we'd like to see get integrated into glassfish as
EB> modules.

EB> How do I go about creating a new glassfish module to host this work?

Ok, I've secured permission to create a new glassfish module to host our
glassfish enhancements specific to JSF. We need to come up with a good
module name. Once we have that, I'll create the module and we'll come
up with a directory structure and build strategy. I'd like this module
to be a pure maven build with no ant usage, just because we can.

Here are some suggestions for the module name:

faces-extensions
faces-module

Also, I notice there is a webtier-extensions module already existing.
I'll see if it makes sense to just add our content into that.

Thanks,

Ed