dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: [REVIEW] Complete RI work for Spec issue 43

From: Jayashri Visvanathan <Jayashri.Visvanathan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 11:12:43 -0800

Hi Ryan,
   Thanks for pulling this together. I have one request. Can you please
update the README file under jsf-api/doc with the following information ?

"If any changes are made to any of the included documents or to
   standard-html-renderkit-base.xml, call 'create.standard.xml'
   (in jsf-api). This target uses a utility called xmllint (so far it has
    been available on Linux and Solaris (still looking for a win32
version). "

I hope we are able to use JAXP in future.
Looks goods to me otherwise. r=jayashri.
Great job.

-Jayashri