users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] Re: JAX-RS MVC

From: Leonardo Uribe <lu4242_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:01:27 +0200

Hi

Ok, so you need to log in java.net first to see the buttons.

On the mean time, I did a prototype of what is possible to do
taking only the JSF perspective. It doesn't include everything
that is on the table to do, but it is a good starting point because
this is something we can do as a library for JSF 2.2 and then
try to include it in the spec for 2.3.

This is different from what Manfred Riem did, because it just
reuse concepts that already exists on JSF like f:viewAction
and f:viewParam. I tried it only with MyFaces, but it should
work with Mojarra too. See:

https://github.com/lu4242/test-draft-actions-for-jsf

regards,

Leonardo Uribe