users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] Re: Late PFD feedback

From: Andy Schwartz <andy.schwartz_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:14:54 -0400

For those of you who were beginning to wonder whether I would ever stop
sending "API review" emails to jsr344-experts, just wanted to let you
know that I have made it through all of the new Java APIs.

Or, well, most of the new Java APIs… I skipped over anything
flow/navigation-related since it seems like other folks are covering that.

I haven't yet looked at the spec PDF yet. Planning to take a look at
this next. Hopefully there isn't all that much new functionality there
that is not also represented in the API doc.

One area that I am still very lost on is resource library contracts. For
this particular area I guess I should have started with the PDF. Oh
well. Will take a look now.

Andy