users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] Re: [1055-StatelessJSF] PROPOSAL

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:07:43 -0500

+1 in general. With respect to @ViewScope, I think the spec should require
a warning (I would prefer that it fail, actually.). Basically we're saying
@ViewScope is incompatible with <f:view transient="false">, so why allow it
at all? Silently changing the behavior is going to really annoy people --
JSF does that enough :-).
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
@jsfcentral
+1 203-998-0403

* JSF in Action Public Course - NYC - April 2-4:
http://skillsmatter.com/course/java-jee/jsf-and-ajax
* Listen to the Enterprise Java Newscast: *
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/JSFNewscast/
*
* JSFCentral Interviews Podcast:
http://www.jsfcentral.com/resources/jsfcentralpodcasts/