users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] Re: JIRA / java.met single sign on

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:42:17 -0500

Good to know it's being worked on... taking a long time, though.
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
@jsfcentral
+1 203-998-0403

* JSF in Action Public Course - NYC - April 2-4:
http://skillsmatter.com/course/java-jee/jsf-and-ajax
* Listen to the Enterprise Java Newscast: *
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/JSFNewscast/
*
* JSFCentral Interviews Podcast:
http://www.jsfcentral.com/resources/jsfcentralpodcasts/