users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] [ADMIN] Catching up on PRD feedback

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:18:07 -0800

Hello Volunteers,

I'm in a decent place with respect to implementation work and I'd like
to apologize for being non-responsive to discussion here. I will be
working on the EG and user list email backlog tomorrow.

We did pretty well with the PRD voting. Thank you for all your hard work
and patience

Yes votes: 23

SAP AG voted Yes
RedHat voted Yes
Ericsson AB voted Yes
Twitter, Inc. voted Yes
Oracle voted Yes
CloudBees voted Yes
Eclipse Foundation, Inc voted Yes
Aplix Corporation voted Yes
London Java Community voted Yes
Cinterion Wireless Modules GmbH voted Yes
ARM Limited voted Yes
Keil, Werner voted Yes
Azul Systems, Inc. voted Yes
Nokia Corporation voted Yes
Hewlett-Packard voted Yes
IBM voted Yes
Credit Suisse voted Yes
Goldman Sachs & Co. voted Yes
TOTVS voted Yes
Intel Corp. voted Yes
Andreani, Stefano voted Yes
Fujitsu Limited voted Yes
SouJava voted Yes

Abstain votes: 1

Google Inc. voted Abstain

No votes: 0

Here's a schedule recap.

> PFD ready for EG 02/20/2013
> Expert Group Completes Review of PFD 03/11/2013
> Final Draft Released to JCP 03/14/2013
> JCP Starts Final Approval Ballot 03/19/2013
> Final Approval Ballot 04/09/2013

I look forward to diving into the emails tomorrow!

Ed