users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] Re: [ADMIN] Accept Ian Hlavats to JSR344-Experts?

From: Çağatay Çivici <cagatay.civici_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 00:05:57 +0300

+1,

I know Ian personally and in touch with him periodically. JSF is a major part of his work, lately he has released the dreamweaver integration. Also he does JSF talks in conferences time to time and will author a PrimeFaces book soon.

He'll be a great addition to the EG.

Regards,

On 10.Eyl.2012, at 16:30, Edward Burns wrote:

> Hello Experts,
>
> I have received a nomination from Ian Hlavats to join the EG. Some of
> you already know Ian from his work on JSF/Dreamweaver integration. Per
> JCP 2.8, I need to put his nomination before the EG.
>
> I recommend he be accepted to the EG, provided I am satisfied with the
> level of commitment he has stated he can give, and am sufficiently
> convinced that he will give it!
>
> If you have any OBJECTIONS to Ian joining, please speak up, here or in
> private mail. Otherwise, if there are no objections by 09:00 EDT
> Wednesday 12 September 2012, I'll add Ian to the EG.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ed
>

> --
> | edward.burns_at_oracle.com | office: +1 407 458 0017
> | homepage: | http://ridingthecrest.com/

Cagatay Civici
PrimeFaces Lead
JSF EG Member