users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] [ADMIN] Accept Ian Hlavats to JSR344-Experts?

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 06:30:59 -0700

Hello Experts,

I have received a nomination from Ian Hlavats to join the EG. Some of
you already know Ian from his work on JSF/Dreamweaver integration. Per
JCP 2.8, I need to put his nomination before the EG.

I recommend he be accepted to the EG, provided I am satisfied with the
level of commitment he has stated he can give, and am sufficiently
convinced that he will give it!

If you have any OBJECTIONS to Ian joining, please speak up, here or in
private mail. Otherwise, if there are no objections by 09:00 EDT
Wednesday 12 September 2012, I'll add Ian to the EG.

Thanks,

Ed