[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: Web Components and JSF

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 08:09:47 -0400

Hello Subdoh,

Check out https://github.com/kito99/webfaces. You can write me directly or
file an issue on github if you have questions.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE training and consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral | knowesis.io - fresh Web Components info
+1 203-998-0403

* See me speak at the ng-conf April 5th-8th: http://bit.ly/2mw7HBj