[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: Re: javaserverfaces.com

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 08:07:54 -0400

Cool. Thanks for the feedback. I haven't used the current crop of static
site generators. Ed, I know you use Jekyll. I've also heard Hugo is good.
Anyone opinions?

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE training and consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral | knowesis.io - fresh Web Components info
+1 203-998-0403

* See me speak at the ng-conf April 5th-8th: http://bit.ly/2mw7HBj