[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] JSF Acknowledgement at JavaLand?

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 08:49:41 -0400

I won't be there, unfortunately, but if there are some of the key
contributors to 2.3 there, then I think it's a great idea.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE training and consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral | knowesis.io - fresh Web Components info
+1 203-998-0403

* See me speak at the ng-conf April 5th-8th: http://bit.ly/2mw7HBj