[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: Possibly rename javax.faces.DISABLE_FACESSERVLET_TO_XHTML

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 07:55:42 -0500

+1

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE, and Liferay training and
consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral | knowesis.io
<http://knowesis.io/web/webcomponents> - fresh Web Components info
+1 203-998-0403

* See me speak at the Web Components Remote Conference, Feb 16th-17th:
http://bit.ly/2iX1TeJ <http://bit.ly/LSPK52_Home>
* Listen to the Enterprise Java Newscast: *http://
<http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/JSFNewscast/>enterprisejavanews.com
<http://ww.enterprisejavanews.com>*