[jsr372-experts] Re: Status for Arjan Tijms

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 17:25:18 +0100

Hi,

Basically working on the items from my previous mail step by step. 1435 is
done, I haven't had a reply or +1 for the switch so I'll not look at that.
Now looking at the last things for the VDL I mentioned. FacesConfig, well
it's a bug and we may be able to fix that in the impl. later.

Will look at the PDF spec text later tonight.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms