[jsr372-experts] Re: Status for Arjan Tijms

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 20:28:38 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 5:25 PM, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Basically working on the items from my previous mail step by step. 1435 is
> done, I haven't had a reply or +1 for the switch so I'll not look at that.
> Now looking at the last things for the VDL I mentioned. FacesConfig, well
> it's a bug and we may be able to fix that in the impl. later.
>
> Will look at the PDF spec text later tonight.

Just to confirm this, the VDL was done via issue
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1260

Today I added the last test for it. Before that I spend some time migrating
a related Cactus test.

The FacesConfig bug indeed wasn't addressed so this could be mentioned as a
known bug or known limitation.

With that I think everything from this mail thread had been addressed,
either done or confirmed to be dropped.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms