[jsr372-experts] Re: Draft of PDF

From: Paul Nicolucci <pnicoluc_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 13:05:19 -0500

Hi,

I noticed a couple of errors that might have been in the spec for awhile:

1) javax.faces.lifecycle.PhaseListener should be
javax.faces.event.PhaseListener in TABLE 5-3
2) javax.faces.view.ViewDeclatationFactory does not exist but is listed in
TABLE 5-3 there does exist a ViewDeclarationLanguageFactory in the API
though.

After looking through the spec issues I did find
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1250 which perhaps
wasn't completed 100% or is missing from this latest draft?

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci