[jsr372-experts] Re: Status for Bauke

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 16:20:20 +0100

Hi,

1) I have done:

- Improved Converter/Validator interface to add generic type parameter:
http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1355
- Added PartialViewContext#getEvalScripts(): https://java.net/jira/browse/
JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1412
- Added f:websocket: http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_
SPEC_PUBLIC-1396
- Added ResourceHandler#markResourceRendered() and isResourceRendered():
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1404
- Added ui:repeat begin/end/step attribtues https://java.net/jira/browse/
JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1102
- Added h:commandScript: https://java.net/jira/browse/
JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-613
- Improved UISelectMany to automatically convert objects when value is
instance of Collection and converter is unspecified:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1422
- Improved resource loading in ajax requests with help of issue 1404:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1423
- Added f:importConstants: https://java.net/jira/browse/
JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1424
- Added public API constants for missing predefined postback parameters
such as "javax.faces.source": https://java.net/jira/browse/
JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1427
- Added public API constants for "javax.faces" and "jsf.js" strings to
ResourceHandler: https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-
1428
- Improved FacesWrapper to add a constructor taking wrapped:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1429
- Added "group" attribute to h:selectOneRadio: https://java.net/jira/browse/
JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-329

2) I am currently doing:
- Fix view state in cross form PRR, this is technically already finished
and fully working on Mojarra side with IT and all, except for one corner
case with render="@all", I will look at it this month:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-790
- There should be a ViewHandler#getWebsocketURL()

3) n/a

As to spec document, I guess new things go in spec regardless? A javadoc
diff would be very helpful in any case.

Cheers, B