[jsr372-experts] Re: Heads Up: Last Call for JSF 2.3 Coming Soon

From: manfred riem <manfred.riem_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 08:09:46 -0700

Dear EG members,

As you can see we are going to be closing down to get to a JSF 2.3 release.

As part of closing down we need know what EG member

1) has done
2) is currently doing
3) is not going to do

And for 1) and 2) if there is going to be a need for any text in the
Specification (the PDF document).

Note I will send an email out to each respective EG member (still to this
alias) to poll them for this information so please do not reply to this
email.

Kind regards,
Manfred Riem