[jsr372-experts] Re: Draft of PDF

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 12:01:55 +0100

Hi Michael,

Can you check with the latest m09 snapshot from
https://maven.java.net/content/repositories/snapshots/org/glassfish/javax.faces/2.3.0-m09-SNAPSHOT/
?

The WebSocket initializer didn't captured all cases, it should now.

Btw, in your example project there is an explicit mapping for the faces
servlet to .xhtml. This is actually not needed anymore, as this was added
as one of the defaults in Mojarra. We do have to add a spec issue for this
still.

Thanks for helping us test JSF 2.3 ;)

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms