[jsr372-experts] Re: Draft of PDF

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 19:21:22 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 3:47 PM, Michael Müller <
michael.mueller_at_mueller-bruehl.de> wrote:

> The mentioned page (https://jsf-spec.java.net) mostly deals with JSF 2.2.
> Is it possible to update this page? Or create a 2.3 page?
> I like to help on this topic if desired, but I have no write access yet.

It is something we should work on, but we do have to keep in mind that
java.net is going to disappear soon and nobody yet knows where it's going
to move to.

The java.net pages are plain html, if you want to prepare a draft I can
upload them. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms