[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: Re: [JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-329] DISCUSSION - Add new single HTML radio button component that isn't bound to a list

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 13:08:44 +0200

Hi,

The <h:selectOneRadio group> is finally done. Encode was trivial, but
decode was after all tricky if you have to take all possible scenarios into
account. Two main tricks were done here: 1) include component's client ID
in HTML element value and 2) create a SelectItem wrapper which delegates to
the right index of the parent.

API is done as per https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-
329
Impl is done as per https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-4188

Concrete use cases are shown in this comment: https://java.net/
jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-329?focusedCommentId=392914&page=
com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-
tabpanel#comment-392914

Cheers, B