[jsr372-experts] Combined JSF and Servlet Expert Group Meeting at JavaOne

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 10:31:06 -0700

Hello Volunteers,

I'm sure you have some questions about the observed Java EE 8 pause and
the plan for how we are going to finish our specs going forward. Rather
than discuss that over email, let's use the forum provided by JavaOne to
have a face-to-face meeting. We'll have a call in for those that cannot
attend in person. Picking a time is a challenge. We must balance the
needs of the JavaOne attendees with the availability of the room. To
that end, I suggest the following times, in decreasing order of
desirability. All of them are in the SF Hilton in the Union Square
room.

Wednesday 21 September

  11:00 - 12:30 PDT (right after the Portlet EG meeting)

Tuesday 20 September

  09:30 - 11:00 PDT

Monday 19 September

  09:30 - 11:00 PDT

Wednesday 21 September

  13:00 - 14:30 PDT

I will send an agenda and call details when we have the room.

I will audio record it.

Please let me know your choice as soon as you can, but no later than
noon PDT Tuesday 6 September 2016.

Thanks,

Ed